Caroline's poems in Small Press Magazines: a selection.
- ‘A Lesson from Homer’ Dawntreader (ed. Ronnie Goodyer), issue 1, 2007.
- ‘Elegy for Idris Davies’ The Seventh Quarry (ed. Peter Thabit Jones), issue 3, Winter 2006. See review of issue in The Guardian, 15 April 2006 - ‘Boats, bards and bomb shelters’ by Travis Elborough.
- ‘Tide Fight’ The Seventh Quarry (ed. Peter Thabit Jones), issue 3, Winter 2006. First Prize in the Ottakar's in Carmarthen round of the Ottakar/Faber Poetry Competition, 2004.
- ‘Elusive Friend’ Wordsworth's Foosteps & Other Such Romantics (ed. Wendy Webb), Poetry Monthly Press, 2006. This poem was broadcast on BBC Radio Norfolk (read by Wendy Webb on Maggie's Brew) on 26 February 2005.
- ‘Boat House Cat’ Poetry Monthly (ed. Martin Holroyd) - special seaside towns issue, February 2005.
- 'Night Music at Craig y Nos' Manifold (ed. Vera Rich), Summer 2005.
- ‘Koala Bear’ Linkway (ed. Fay C. Davies) no.37, August 2004. This poem, written when Caroline was 11 years old, won First Prize (Grove Trophy) in the Sevenoaks Three Arts Festival Poetry Competition in 1972.
- ‘Velvet Shadows in Venice’ Writing Magazine (ed. Hilary Gray), November 2004. First Prize in David St John Thomas Charitable Trust Ottava Rima Competition.
- ‘Monte Testaccio: Mound of Potsherds’ and ‘Fen Tigers’ Reach Cat Lover's Collection (ed. Shelagh Nugent), 2003.
- ‘Gerald of Wales’ Carillon (ed. Graham Rippon) p.6, issue 6, 2003, ISSN 1474-7340. [Online]
- ‘Poros Paradise’ linked with ‘Shaded Marbles’ by David Gill under the title ‘The Essence of Greekness’ for the 'pairs issue' of Purple Patch (ed. Geoff Stevens), 103, November 2002.
- ‘Shaft of Light, Circle of Stone: Barbara Hepworth Museum St Ives’ Poetry Cornwall/ Bardhonyeth Kernow (ed. Les Merton) p.37, issue 3, November 2002.